Here are some important reminders!
Tuesday Sept. 8th
- Dine Out at Wendy’s fundraiser- 5-8pm (flyer attached)
- 7:00- In Control parent meeting- Ursuline Hall
Wed. Sept 9th
- 6:30-String Orchestra parent informational meeting- Ursuline Hall
- If you did not order a yearbook from last year and still want the opportunity to do so, you will have until Wednesday, September 9th to go online at www.lifetouch.com and order. There will not be any additional books to purchase.
Thurs. Sept 17th
- Buffalo Wings and Rings Night fundraiser 5-8 pm. Please support our dine out fundraisers! All students benefit from the monies earned!
Tues. Sept 22nd
- Picture day! Students may be out of uniform. Please use the hand book as a reference guide.
Today, students should have brought home a yellow placard with their last name on it. This will be used for the new car dismissal process that will start on Sept. 8th. Place the placard in a visible place on your dash or hang it from the rear view mirror. Please do not come to line up before 2:00 pm as the lot will be closed from Finneytrail and Denier until that time. Mr. Eilerman and I will be out in the parking out to help direct traffic. Please practice patience as we transition into our routine. Attached to the placard you will find the diagram and directions to assist you in this process.
Tardy– students arriving late or leaving early will be marked as tardy.
AscendSMS– This week, AscendSMS began sending out daily emails. If you are not receiving your email, please log onto your child’s account and check your email address. The address listed is the email that is used. This will give you a daily update about grades and discipline. If you see a discipline notice on AscendSMS, you should also look for a paper copy to be brought home that day. All discipline notices need to be signed and returned the next school day.
Have a wonderful long weekend! The students are doing a wonderful job!
St. Vivian School