St. Vivian School will dismiss at 12:15 on Monday August 21st. There will be no afternoon bus service.
OUR TECHNOLOGY IS GROWING!
*This year, all students in grades 4-8 will be provided with a Chromebook to enhance their learning!
*All classrooms with have an updated student computer.
* Several classrooms will get updated SMARTboard, interactive whiteboard.
St. Vivian is a great place to learn!
Thank you Mrs. Burgei for bringing such wonderful opportunities to our students!!
Congrats to the following 6th and 7th graders who are competing in a Cincinnati Bridge Competition!
Winners from St. Vivian include:
~The San Diego Zoo Bridge
Morelia, Elise, Maeve – 6th grade
~The Four Stacked Palooza
Paris, Chloe, Hannah, Alaina – 6th grade
~The Pink Bridge
Norah, Carly, Clare – 7th grade
Mikayla, Donna, Ryan – 7th grade
MORE PROJECTS! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations to the following students for being invited into the Roger Bacon Fine Arts Festival!
Shiloh Vidourek – Pointillism Butterfly
Breann Myers – Pointillism Butterfly
Lilly Finamore – Ecosystem
Elise Meyer – Ecosystem
Katharine Schwartz – Animobile Bridge
Khushi Bhalani – Animobile Bridge
Abby Sandquist – Animobile Bridge
The festival is at Roger Bacon High School this Saturday, May 6, 1-3pm—hope to see you there!
Come take a tour and see what St. Vivian has to offer your child!
- Dedicated staff: more than 50% hold Master’s degrees in education
- Religious instruction every day!
- Dedicated to the service of others- our school children continually do service projects.
- Make lunches for the homeless
- Create Thanksgiving food baskets
- Collect classroom supplies for Appalachian Schools
- Visit nursing homes to play games, sing carols and spend time with the elderly shut-ins.
- Work with Habitat for Humanity
- Create Easter Baskets for underprivileged children
- Collect money during Lent for Catholic Relief Services
- Plus many, many ongoing activities!
- Preschool ages 3-5
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) projects. See photos above!
- One-to-one Chromebook program for grades 6-8
- State of the art computer lab, laptop cart and science lab
- Hot lunches, prepared on site, provided each day
- Spanish instruction grades 4-8
- Weekly Art, Music, Gym and Computer classes
- String and band program
- Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts