National Day of Prayer at St. Vivian!
Thank you Mrs. Burgei for bringing such wonderful opportunities to our students!!
Congrats to the following 6th and 7th graders who are competing in a Cincinnati Bridge Competition!
Winners from St. Vivian include:
~The San Diego Zoo Bridge
Morelia, Elise, Maeve – 6th grade
~The Four Stacked Palooza
Paris, Chloe, Hannah, Alaina – 6th grade
~The Pink Bridge
Norah, Carly, Clare – 7th grade
Mikayla, Donna, Ryan – 7th grade
Competition awards will be announced next Saturday at the downtown library where the projects are on display this week. See invite!
Bridges that didn’t make it to the competition are competing on Facebook! The bridge with the most Likes wins! https://www.facebook.com/pg/AFCdesignLAB/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1945118275725357
All bridges will be on display at our art show May 15!
MORE PROJECTS! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations to the following students for being invited into the Roger Bacon Fine Arts Festival!
Shiloh Vidourek – Pointillism Butterfly
Breann Myers – Pointillism Butterfly
Lilly Finamore – Ecosystem
Elise Meyer – Ecosystem
Katharine Schwartz – Animobile Bridge
Khushi Bhalani – Animobile Bridge
Abby Sandquist – Animobile Bridge
The festival is at Roger Bacon High School this Saturday, May 6, 1-3pm—hope to see you there!
Come take a tour and see what St. Vivian has to offer your child!
- Dedicated staff: more than 50% hold Master’s degrees in education
- Religious instruction every day!
- Dedicated to the service of others- our school children continually do service projects.
- Make lunches for the homeless
- Create Thanksgiving food baskets
- Collect classroom supplies for Appalachian Schools
- Visit nursing homes to play games, sing carols and spend time with the elderly shut-ins.
- Work with Habitat for Humanity
- Create Easter Baskets for underprivileged children
- Collect money during Lent for Catholic Relief Services
- Plus many, many ongoing activities!
- Preschool ages 3-5
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) projects. See photo below.
- One-to-one Chromebook program for grades 6-8
- State of the art computer lab, laptop cart and science lab
- Hot lunches provided each day
- Spanish instruction grades 6-8
- Weekly Art, Music, Gym and Computer classes
- String and band program
- Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts