Second Week of Advent: Jesus is our peace!
NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
All full-time teachers are enjoying their new laptops! Thank you to PTA and mostly to all of you, the parents and students behind our successful fundraising! Your hard work gives the staff and students wonderful opportunities! May God Bless each of you!
- December 13th: Students in grades K-8 will participate in a program through Hamilton County about bullying. It is a wonderful opportunity for our students to learn about being bullied and how not to become a bully.
- December 13th: Grade 5 to Twin Towers
- December 19th: Christmas Concert grades PreK-3 . Students should report to their homerooms (PreK will report to room 119) between 6:30 and 6:45 pm. Doors will unlock at 6:30. Students are expected to dress appropriately- no tennis shoes, sandals, jeans, sweatpants/yoga type pants, shorts or t shirts. Sunday best clothes and shoes are required. A clean school uniform with dress shoes is acceptable.
- December 20th: Spirit Day! Students my dress in their spirit wear shirt or Christmas shirt and uniform bottoms! Last day of school before Christmas break.
- December 21st–January 2nd: Christmas break!
- January 3rd: School resumes with a regular schedule.
- January 12th: End of second quarter
- January 15th: Martin Luther King Day: no school
- January 21/28: Open House 12-2
- January 28th- February 2: Catholic Schools Week!
NEWS FROM PTA:
Jingle Bell Shoppe. Many Thanks to our Jingle Bell Shoppe Chairpersons, Libby Hodapp and Emily Wiegand. Thanks also to the many people who helped make this a great time for our kids. Kelly Nkansah, Olimpia Loveland, Amanda Stenger, Patricia Cruz, Michelle Conley, Linda Meyer, Bill Fedele, Denise McCabe, Lara Arnold, Kristen Fleming, Mary Wiley, Beth Sander, Allison Myers, Griselda Bernal, Kim Dirr, Jannell Collins, Jeff Loveland, Michael Tevlin, Tracy Tshida,
World’s Finest Chocolate Sale
So many families have participated. Thank you! If you have candy at home, please try your best to sell it this weekend so we can wrap up the sale. GREAT JOB.
Campbell Soup Labels/ Labels for Education
I can’t believe the Labels for Education program will be ending after so many years. Dig in those kitchen cupboards and find as many Labels for Education as you can. They need to be in by 12/19. Keep bringing in Box Tops for Education.
Get to Know the St. Vivian Staff!!!
Want to know a little more about St. Vivian’s staff? Curious about who the new or older teachers are? Wonder who the staff are that you see in the hallways? There are so many new faces – teachers and students alike. So, here’s your chance to find out who’s who. Every week, the PTA will highlight different staff members. Check out some of the junior high teachers: http://mystvivian.org/2017/12/03/get-to-know-you-junior-high/