NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- Edchoice: Forms will be available on February 1st. Please complete your form and return to the school with your Duke energy bill for proof of residence. (Water or sewage bill will work as well).
- February 16th and 19th: No school!
- March 5th-16– IOWA testing grades 1-7.
- March 16th– End of the 3rd quarter
- March 26th-April 3rd– Spring Break-no school
- April 4th– In service; no school- Teachers will be attending the NCEA National Conference.
NEWS FROM PTA:
Help planning Graduations
We need a committee of parents willing to plan 8th grade graduation. Contact email@example.com if interested.
World’s Finest Chocolate Candy Sale-Bonus
We have a few more boxes left. Sell a box and
Chipotle Dine and Donate is February 27. Look for a flyer and get 50% of your bill donated to St. Vivian PTA.
St. Vivian will be hosting a VIRTUS TRAINING session March 6
VIRTUS ® Online
Our lives are a series of encounters with others, most times good, other times just awful. No one fully knows the backgrounds of those we encounter, what they have …
COSI is coming to St. Vivian. Columbus Ohio Science Institute is a first class science museum. Their traveling science demonstration will be a high light of the year. Kids will surely be talking about it for a long time. Be a part of the fun and volunteer to help with the demonstrations.
ONLY VIRTUS TRAINED VOLUNTEERS
COSI on Wheels
Columbus Ohio Science Institute has a traveling science program for students. This year will be astronomy. We’ll need lots of help! Monday Evening Feb 26 we’ll need help setting up tables and moving equipment. Please only sign up if you are willing to lift at least 50 pounds. Tuesday February 27 will be a busy day. There will be 9 stations set up in the morning and 9 set up in the afternoon. You can sign up for the whole day or just half day. Volunteers will be given detailed instructions to give science demonstrations to our students.
Join us for St Vivian’s Fish Fry!
St Vivian Lenten Fish Fry starts THIS FRIDAY!
February 16, 23 and March 2
5-8p in the Cafeteria
Carryout and Dine in options!
Pizza available for the kids!