Lenten Prayer: Heavenly Father, Your Risen Son claims the Church as his beloved spouse and pours love over all the baptized. Hear our prayers for the church throughout the world. Let this Lenten Season draw us closer to his Sacred Heart in deeper commitment to the mission of proclaiming and living the Kingdom of God. Amen
NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
MORNING DROP OFF ISSUES!
- Please pull your car up as far as possible. If you are at the front of the line, pull up to the ramp.
- Have students ready to exit the car before the car stops. This includes having their jackets on and backpacks ready.
- Wait to follow the line of traffic. Do not pull out off line.
PARENTS WHO WANT TO WALK THEIR CHILDREN TO THE DOOR must park outside the inner loop. The suggested area is by the garage/Ursuline Hall.
There have been issues with kids and parents walking in front of cars. It’s often difficult to see students in the morning twilight. Some students walk across traffic while on cell phone. As mentioned, park outside the traffic loop and this danger can be avoided.
Please share this with anyone who is responsible for dropping off your child in the morning.
We currently do not have regular help for morning drop off. In the meantime, it’s important parents drop of students according to these procedures. If you are interested in helping direct traffic, please contact Mrs. Brack.
NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- Edchoice Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the upcoming school year. Please submit your form with proof of residency; Duke Energy Bill; water or sewage bill
- March 5th-16th– IOWA testing grades 1-7- Please have your student eat a healthy breakfast and get plenty of sleep!
- March 16th– End of the 3rd quarter
- March 26th-April 3rd– Spring Break-no school
- April 4th– In service; no school- Teachers will be attending the NCEA National Conference.
NEWS FROM PTA:
Ask your kids about the amazing and educational presentation they saw at COSI on Wheels. They participated in my fascinating hands on demonstrations all around ASTRONOMY.
A special thanks to Joe Arnold, Lara Arnold, Ruth Arnold, Michelle Conley, Lisa Everingham, Bill Fedele, Kimberly Kent, Denise McCabe, Daphne McCabe, Allison Myers, Elise Meyer, Linda Meyer Elizabeth Mandeng, Beth Sander, Andrea Schwartz, Amy Schriener, Roxane Schellingerhout, Elise Schellingerhout, Kurt Schellingerhout as well as the Mens Basketball League for setting up the gym. Also thanks to those who provided snacks for our volunteers Adiah Lowery, Jane Schurdak, Denise McCabe, and Linda Meyer. As you can see, it takes LOTS of volunteers to bring your child special programming such as COSI on WHEELS. Please consider volunteering for the next PTA events…
PTA Events for March
Dine and Donate March 15th at Finneytown Buffalo Wings and Rings
There is no PTA meeting for March
PTA Events for April
Everybody Counts dates vary
Muffins with Mom April 16
Boosterthon Fun RUN starts April 25 to May 5
contact email@example.com if interested in volunteering for these events. Sign Up Genius will follow