NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- Edchoice Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the upcoming school year. Please submit your form with proof of residency; Duke Energy Bill; water or sewage bill
- March 5th-16th– IOWA testing grades 2-7- Please have your student eat a healthy breakfast and get plenty of sleep!
- March 16th– End of the 3rd quarter
- March 26th-April 3rd– Spring Break-no school
- April 4th– In service; no school- Teachers will be attending the NCEA National Conference.
NEWS FROM PTA:
It takes LOTS of volunteers to bring your child special programming from PTA.
- Everybody Counts is our disabilities awareness program. We need a co chair for this as well as about 18 volunteer presenters. We will likely be doing this over the first 2 weeks of April. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Virtus Training needed
- Boosterthon Fun Run is our new approach to Walk-a-Thon. This will be a 10 day campaign starting April 24 thru May 5 where we will need core of 5 volunteers over the course of those days and another 12-15 throughout the time period. Denise McCabe will be having a meeting TUESDAY MARCH 13 at 7:00 PM to launch this. Contact Denise at email@example.com must be Virtus Trained
- Muffins with Mom is April 16 starting at 7 AM but also need help with set up the day before We have a chair for this event but need many volunteers. This is an opportunity for dads and grandpas to serve moms and grandmas. Morning volunteers must be Virtus Trained contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track and Field Day is May 22. We need about 25+ volunteers for this event to help with games. Must be Virtus Trained. Contact Beth Sander at email@example.com or Erin Pauley firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade Graduation requires a Co Chair. There is lots of planning involved prior to the May 23 date. About 6+ volunteers needed to place orders, place invitations, as well as plan for the activities. Typically this is something we don’t like to ask our 8th grade families to do as they can focus on their graduating student. contact email@example.com
I’m sharing this families so planning can be done accordingly. Many of these volunteer opportunities require Virtus Training and a background check as a precaution to the safety of your child.
We hope you will find one or a few things in the next few months to participate in so we can continue to serve your student in a variety of different ways.
Dine and Donate March 15th at Finneytown Buffalo Wings and Rings. NO FLYER NEEDED
YEARBOOK **** YEARBOOK **** YEARBOOK ***** YEARBOOK
Yearbook sales have been extended! We still need a few more orders.
Extra yearbook forms can be found in the office or order online at YBPay.lifetouch.com with Yearbook ID Code: 2446718.
If you have any unedited photos of school events, please go to community.lifetouch.com and enter the code JJBCVY.
|Lifetouch Community Image Upload – Log in
Lifetouch Yearbooks Community Upload. Upload photos to be considered for your school’s yearbook. Contact your school for an access code.
Uploaded images will be considered for the yearbook. Please submit photos that are at least 300 dpi to ensure acceptable print quality for the yearbook. Note: Photos from social media websites may not be acceptable quality. Please consider this when uploading images.
You may also send unedited photos and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 8th graders will be choosing the Yearbook cover. Memories are made to be remembered, so order yours now!
NEWS FROM THE BOOSTERS:
ST JAMES ATHLETIC CLUB
Registration Now Open
Coaches at ALL Levels needed
Season begins end of July through October
(5/6 & 7/8 play into November)
Any questions, email one of our coordinators:
Tony Fasbender @ email@example.com
Paul Reynolds @ firstname.lastname@example.org