NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- April 10th: State testing begins
- April 16th: First Communion Pictures
- April 21/22: First Communion
- April 26th: Kindergarten Field trip
- April 27th: Grade 2 First Communion Picnic
- May 3rd: National Day of Prayer
- May 4th: Sabre Fun Run!! (fundraiser, see info below)
- May 9th: Grade 7 retreat Camp Kern.
- Leave at 8am return at 5:30. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your child at 5:30 pm.
- May 14th: Spring Concert 7 pm Grades 4-8
- May 21st: Field day Grades 6-8
- May 22nd: Field Day Grades PreK-5
- May 23rd: Graduation
- Breakfast 8am-10am
- Pictures 5:30 pm
- Graduation 7 pm
- Celebration 8:30 pm- 1o:3o pm
- May 25th: Last day of school for grades K-8. Dismissal at 11:00 am. No lunch will be served.
NEWS FROM PTA:
Sabre Fun Run
Parents! This year’s main fundraiser is the Sabre Fun Run! It’s a 9-day program that kicks off with a Pep Rally on April 25th. Families will then gather pledges for every lap your student runs (30-35 laps), and we’ll celebrate at the Fun Run on May 4th. With our big goal of raising $13,000 for updating the Security System and fun events like Muffins with Mom and Graduation, we asked the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon to power our Fun Run and make it more profitable, easier, and fun.
Students will also experience an amazing character theme, CASTLE QUEST! an English castle theme all about being brave and living with character. On their quest to regain Bravemore Castle, students will learn the “SIX VIRTUES of a TRUE HERO” from a cast of colorful characters.
Donations will go toward PTA events and to the entire 9-day experience. So please help our school by reaching out to sponsors. Thank you for your support!
PTA Meeting will be TUESDAY APRIL 10 7:00 in Ursuline Hall. Childcare will be provided.
Muffins with Mom will be Monday April 16 before school starting at 7:00 AM. Moms, Grandmas, and special female mentors are welcomed to enjoy a time of friendship and refreshment. We need a few more baked goods.
|Muffins with Mom
Enjoy a time with Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, or a special female mentor. We’ll have coffee, orange juice, and baked goods before school. Doors open at 7:00 AM and students will go to class at 7:40 AM. Help is needed for set up on Sunday April 15, as well as Monday morning hosting.