What a beautiful end to the week! It was nice for the kiddos to get outside in the warm sunshine. Hopefully, we have left winter behind and can continue on with this lovely Spring weather! We have our Sabre Fun Run coming up in a few weeks! This is an important fundraiser for our school. Pray for nice weather! Please see additional information below. Have a blessed weekend! Mrs. Brack
It is time for field trips! Please note that students who have accumulated an excessive amount of behavioral conducts points, may be excluded from participating in class field trips. Per the handbook page 31:
“Field trips are privileges afforded to students; no student has an absolute right to a field trip. The school may deny a student’s participation in a field trip if the student fails to meet academic or behavioral requirements.”
NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- April 16th: First Communion Pictures
- April 21/22: First Communion
- April 26th: Kindergarten Field trip
- April 27th: Grade 2 First Communion Picnic
- May 3rd: National Day of Prayer
- May 4th: Sabre Fun Run!! (fundraiser, see info below)
- May 9th: Grade 7 retreat Camp Kern.
- Leave at 8 am return at 5:30. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your child at 5:30 pm.
- May 11th: PreK Field Trip-Parky’s Farm; Grade 4/5 Field Trip-Appalachian Folk Festival
- May 14th: Spring Concert 7 pm Grades 4-8
- May 21st: Field day Grades 6-8 (Contact Mr. Buckley to volunteer. Must be Virtus trained. ) Grade 3 Field Trip
- May 21st: Grade 8 Field Trip to Soccer City
- May 22nd: Field Day Grades PreK-5
- May 23rd: Graduation
- Breakfast 8am-10am
- Pictures 5:30 pm
- Graduation 7 pm
- Celebration 8:30 pm- 1o:3o pm (still needing chaperones for 10:30-12:00)
- May 25th: Last day of school for grades K-8. Dismissal at 11:00 am. No lunch will be served.
NEWS FROM PTA:
THE SABRE FUN RUN FUNDRAISER IS COMING!
PARENTS! To give your child the best educational experience possible, we’re excited to raise funds for a new Security System and PTA Events! And we’re hosting a Fun Run to make that happen. Family and friends anywhere in the world can support our school by giving pledges toward the number of laps your student will run on the day of the Fun Run on May 4th. Our 10-day Fun Run program kicks off on April 25th!
Plus, leading up to the Fun Run, students will learn how to be brave and live with character through an unbelievable character theme, Castle Quest.
HELP St. Vivian IN 4 STEPS!
- Register on FUNRUN.COM on Pep Rally date.
- Connect to sponsors—friends and family who can donate to help our school.
- Cheer on your child! (Sign up to Volunteer on May 4th. Look out for a signupgenius)
- Collect! Pledge money is due one week after the run. Checks are payable to the school.
Be on the lookout for this Pledge Crown with more details.
THANKS IN ADVANCE, PARENTS!
St. Vivian PTA
***On May 4th, the Sabre Fun Run will likely be outside in the afternoon. Please be aware that the back parking lot will not be open to pick up kids until close to 2pm. Please be considerate of those who live on the side streets near St. Vivian and do not block the streets if arriving early.***