NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
~ As the weather becomes chillier, please send a light jacket or sweater with your child for outdoor recess. When the temperature dips below 60 degrees, students without a sweater/sweatshirt or jacket will stay inside. If you are in need of a jacket or coat for your child, please contact the office.
- October 19th: End of the 1st quarter.
- October 23rd: Picture retake. Only students who are retaking pictures will be out of uniform.
- October 25th ***** Tag Day for Coats**** See below!
- October 25th: Report cards will be ready to be viewed on JupiterEd. If you have not logged onto your child’s account, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the website! Log in information was sent home in early September. We will not be printing report cards.
- October 26th: Teacher in service: NO SCHOOL
- October 31st: Halloween- All party favors must be store bought and wrapped. No homemade treats are permitted due to allergies. Students will not consume treats at school, but the treats will be sent home for parental approval.
- November 9th: Grandparents Day: More info to come!!
- November 19th: parent/teacher conferences 3:00-8:00. More info to come!
- November 20th-23rd: Thanksgiving Break NO SCHOOL.
On October 25th, we will have a Tag Day to collect funds to purchase coats for needy students. We have need in our own school as well as neighboring schools. For a $1.00 (or more) donation, students may be OUT OF UNIFORM (follow the handbook) on October 25th. Please consider this worthy cause and donate to provide a student with a warm winter coat! God Bless! Mrs. Brack
NEWS FROM PTA:
Stop by the office and see samples of the new St. Vivian logo “space dye” quarter zip, quarter zip fleece, and sweatshirts. To order go to schoolbelles.com use the St. Vivian code S1992 and go to School Specialty items.
Grandparents Day / Special Person Day is coming up on November 9. We’ll also be honoring our veterans that morning. Be sure to tell grandparents, special aunt or uncle or a special adult mentor to come join us for Mass, some refreshments, and a few special activities with your child’s teacher.
We will need lots of Virtus Trained volunteers. Look for a Sign Up Genius next week
Keep bringing in Box Tops for Education. There’s a Nov 1 deadline coming up we want to meet.
Family Service Day is coming up November 10. We have a few parish families that could use some help with Fall Clean up. There are also a few areas around the parish and school campus that need some sprucing up. Bring a rake and garden glove. PTA will supply the lawn bags. Virtus Training is NOT required for this event, however, ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT. This will be a great way to get required family service hours. We’ll meet in the back parking lot of the school and then send family groups to help at our parish family homes. Contact email@example.com if you will be joining us.