Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
St. Vivian PTA cannot thank all the families and students who supported this year’s Wonka-thon enough! We surpassed our goal and have now collected $14,618!!! The PTA can continue to provide excellent events and programs for your students and support some much needed improvements to the school, like a new intercom/AirPhone, new monitors and contribute greatly to getting new Security doors in the Junior High hall. Because the school reached its goal, Mrs. Brack has allowed the kids to have off the last day of school (May 24th). The last day of school is now Thursday, May 23rd.
Please congratulate all these classes that have won awards throughout the Wonka-thon:
- Mrs. Zeinner’s 7th grade class won a nightly challenge and won an out-of-uniform day.
- Mrs. Duncomb’s 5th grade class won a nightly challenge and won an extra recess.
- Mrs. Boemker’s 2nd grade class won a nightly challenge and everyone went home with a Swag Bag.
- These classes all had 100% participation and will get a cold, sweet treat in the next week: Mrs. Feist’s preK, Ms. Hendrick’s 2nd grade, Mrs. Phillips’ 3rd grade, Mrs. Franzosa’s 6th grade, and Mrs. Surber’s and Mrs. Zeinner’s 7th grade classes.
- Mrs. Feist’s preK class won the Top Class (pledges/student) and gets a pizza party next week.
All prizes for Top Earners as listed here: http://mystvivian.org/2019/04/30/wonka-thon-more-prizes/ will be awarded on Track & Field Day.
Keep an eye out in the next week for all of the Business Sponsors. Thank you again for your generosity!