***Last day of school is May 23rd***
As the school year draws to a close, remember all tuition, aftercare and lunch accounts must be current. Please make sure to take care of outstanding balances for lunch and aftercare by 5/21/19. Thanks!
In order to be eligible for an parish scholarship, you MUST upload your current 2018 tax documents to FACTS. If you need help, please contact the parish or school office. The deadline is quickly approaching! Don’t be left off the scholarship list!
TRACK AND FIELD DAY is MONDAY MAY 20 for grades Prek-4. and May 21st for grades 5-8.
Kids always look forward to this event.
A few tips for Monday and Tuesday.
*Pray for sunshine.
*Dress in a comfortable Spirit wear shirt, uniform shorts and gym shoes.
*Bring a water bottle.
*Apply sunscreen before your student goes to school.
*Sign up to volunteer.- Must be Virtus Trained!https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a44a8af2ca1ff2-track
NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- May 20th: Field Day for grades PreK-4
- May 21st: Field Day for grades 5-8
- May 22nd: Graduation 7 pm
- May 23rd: last day of school! This is a regular 7:40-2:20 day.
Visit the Library for fun and food this summer! Meals and snacks are available at no cost at select Library locations to all children ages 18 and under. Meals and snacks will be served Monday through Friday from June 3 through August 16* at these locations:
- Main Library (Children’s Learning Center and TeenSpot): Meal 12 p.m., Snack 3 p.m.
- Avondale Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 3:30 p.m.
- Bond Hill Branch: Meal 1 p.m., Snack 4 p.m.
- College Hill Branch: Meal 4:15 p.m.
- Covedale Branch: Meal 3 p.m.
- Deer Park Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4 p.m. (service ends August 12)
- Elmwood Place Branch: Meal 1 p.m. (service ends August 14)
- Groesbeck Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m.
- Madisonville Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4:15 p.m.
- Mt. Healthy Branch: Meal 1 p.m. (Monday – Thursday, June 3-July 11 only)
- North Central Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m. (service ends August 14)
- Pleasant Ridge Branch: Meal 3 p.m.
- Reading Branch: Snack 1:30 p.m., Meal 4:30 p.m.
- St. Bernard Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4:30 p.m. (service ends August 14)
- Walnut Hills Branch: Meal 4 p.m.
- West End Branch: Meal 1 p.m., Snack 4 p.m.
For additional summer food service options, please visit https://cinlib.org/summerfood
The Summer Food Service Program is sponsored by the USDA and Ohio Department of Education. Meals are provided in partnership with UMC Food Ministry and Mt. Healthy City Schools.
NEWS FROM PTA:
2019 Wonka–thon Business Sponsors
Please support these businesses that sponsored St. Vivian’s 2019 Wonka-thon.
Accu-Level Billiards (513-257-9234)
Dighe Properties, LLC (513-235-1322)
Otto & Walsh Construction (513-200-0301)
John Niebling Painting (513-522-1158)
Absolute Perfection Construction, LLC (513-518-1442)
Barbara’s Family Daycare (513-522-1241)
West Coast Construction, LLC (513-297-8850)
Thank you for your support!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you also to the many businesses that donated fun prizes for the Wonka-thon: Krimmer’s Italianette Pizzeria, Cincinnati Reds, Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Cincinnati Museum Center, PogoPlay, The Place, Gameworks, Laser Kraze, Dave & Busters and Full Throttle.
NEWS FROM THE BOOSTERS:
Sign-ups are now open for incoming 3rd thru 8th-grade girl for the 2019-2020 school year! The volleyball season begins with practice twice a week starting the week of August 5th and games begin the weekend of August 23rd. One to two games each weekend (no games on Labor day weekend), with the season running thru mid-October, ending with the league tournament. Cost is $70 per sport per player. Deadline to sign up is Monday, May 20th, with team splits and/or tryouts the week of May 20th, if needed.
Register on the St. Vivian website- Girls Volleyball Registration Link
Questions? Please contact Andrea Schwartz, Girls Volleyball Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Booster Scholarships for 2019-2020 school year
Boosters will be offering (2) $200 scholarships per grades 3rd to 7th for returning students who have played sports and families who have contributed volunteer hours for the school and boosters at St. Vivian this past school year. Recipients will be drawn at random. Please complete the attached application by May 31st to be considered. Questions? Please contact Beth Sander, Booster President by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booster Scholarship Application