How can this be the last day of school? Where has the year gone? I want to take this moment to thank you for entrusting your children to us everyday. We are so grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your family. May God bless you and keep you as you enjoy this summer break with your children! With a grateful heart, Mrs. Brack
Important Dates and Information:
- Please look for a postcard in late July with important dates/info for the beginning of the school year
- The school calendar and supply list will be on the webpage in mid June.
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL/PACKET PICKUP: August 11th 4-6
- First Day of School: August 15th.
- UNIFORM CHANGE: We will be adding red and navy blue polo shirts next year and phasing out the white shirts the following year. We will continue to use navy and Khaki pants but Navy polos may not be worn with navy pants- just with the Khaki.
- Gym Uniform: Start looking now for those unbranded, long black basketball shorts for gym! They are readily available at all local stores and Amazon. Please do not wait until August to look for gym shorts as the summer supply is very low at that time! T-shirts will be available to purchase at the Ice Cream Social.
NEWS FROM PTA:
Have a great summer.
Track and Field Day Many many thanks to our Field Day Chairpersons, Tom and Erica Ewing. Be sure to ask your student about all the great games they played.
Thanks to all the volunteers Melinda Dighe, Sherae Gooding, Justin Walters, Denise McCabe, Deanne Coddington, Amy Schreiner, Carly Vondrell, Kristy Lanier, and Jennifer Humdy.
2019-2020 PTA OFFICERS
Volunteer Liaison President- Carly Vondrell
Administrative President- Tracey Boehm
1st Vice President – Maureen Richard2nd Vice President- Allison Myers
Treasurer- Michael Schriener
Secretary- Megan HaberBoard
Members – Heather Hoffman, Denise McCabe, Bill Fedele, Kelly Braun