St. Vivian School is a ministry of our parish community. St. Vivian Church was founded in 1943 and the school was established in 1947. Our school is rooted in our Catholic faith and traditions. Religious education and spiritual development are essential components of the overall experience for all our students. Our faith is formed through academic study, prayer and liturgy as well as through witness by teachers, staff, families, students and the entire parish community.
- Our school serves a diverse group of over 180 families, and over 250 students.
- The school day begins at 7:40 am and dismissal is at 2:20 pm.
- Children are given daily religious instruction, including mass on Fridays. More information about Religious Education at St. Vivian School can be found here.
- Before and after school care are provided on site. More information is available here.
- We have an excellent educational support system partnering with Finneytown Public Schools, including Title I, II and III; enrichment; speech pathology; psychology; and a nurse.
- Spanish for students in grades 6-8.
- State of the art Science Lab.
- Junior High Religion teacher.
- Online grades are available on Gradelinks.
- School closings, delays and other important information relayed by One Call.
Interested in registering? Call the school office : 513-522-6858
Or learn more about our great school through the links below:
Questions? Please contact us.
St. Vivian Catholic School, mindful of our mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and /or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the school. St. Vivian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in administration of their educational policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.