NEWS FROM SCHOOL:
- March 16th- End of the 3rd quarter
- Report Cards: Report cards will be available Friday March 23rd after 2:30pm. Please log onto Jupiter to view your child's report card.
- March 26th-April 3rd- Spring Break-no school
- April 4th- In service; no school- Teachers will be attending the NCEA National Conference.
NEWS FROM PTA:
- Everybody Counts is our disabilities awareness program. We need a co chair for this as well as about 18 volunteer presenters. We will likely be doing this over the first 2 weeks of April. Please contact email@example.com Virtus Training needed
- Boosterthon Fun Run is our new approach to Walk-a-Thon. This will be a 10 day campaign starting April 24 thru May 5 where we will need core of 5 volunteers over the course of those days and another 12-15 throughout the time period. Contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org must be Virtus Trained
- Muffins with Mom is April 16 starting at 7 AM but also need help with set up the day before We have a chair for this event but need many volunteers. This is an opportunity for dads and grandpas to serve moms and grandmas. Morning volunteers must be Virtus Trained contact Michael at email@example.com
- Track and Field Day is May 22. We need about 25+ volunteers for this event to help with games. Must be Virtus Trained. Contact Beth Sander at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Pauley email@example.com
- 8th Grade Graduation requires a Co Chair. There is lots of planning involved prior to the May 23 date. About 10+ volunteers needed to place orders, place invitations, as well as plan for the activities. Traditionally this is something out 7th grade families help with. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm sharing this families so planning can be done accordingly. Many of these volunteer opportunities require Virtus Training and a background check as a precaution to the safety of your child.
We hope you will find one or a few things in the next few months to participate in so we can continue to serve your student in a variety of different ways.
Yearbook sales have been extended!
Extra yearbook forms can be found in the office or order online at YBPay.lifetouch.com with Yearbook ID Code: 2446718.
If you have any unedited photos of school events, please go to community.lifetouch.com and enter the code JJBCVY.
|Lifetouch Community Image Upload - Log in
Lifetouch Yearbooks Community Upload. Upload photos to be considered for your school's yearbook. Contact your school for an access code.
Uploaded images will be considered for the yearbook. Please submit photos that are at least 300 dpi to ensure acceptable print quality for the yearbook. Note: Photos from social media websites may not be acceptable quality. Please consider this when uploading images.
You may also send unedited photos and any questions to: email@example.com
Our 8th graders will be choosing the Yearbook cover. Memories are made to be remembered, so order yours now!
Please get your YEARBOOK orders in by March 23!!!!!