Come take a tour and see what St. Vivian has to offer your child!
- Dedicated staff: more than 50% hold Masters degrees in education
- Religious instruction every day
- Dedicated to the service of others – our school children continually do service projects.
- Make lunches for the homeless
- Create Thanksgiving food baskets
- Collect classroom supplies for Appalachian Schools
- Visit nursing homes to play games, sing carols and spend time with the elderly shut-ins.
- Work with Habitat for Humanity
- Create Easter Baskets for underprivileged children
- Collect money during Lent for Catholic Relief Services
- Plus many, many ongoing activities!
- Preschool ages 3-5
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) projects.
- One-to-one Chromebook program for grades 4-8
- State of the art computer lab, laptop cart and science lab
- Hot lunches, prepared on site, provided each day
- Spanish instruction grades 4-8
- Weekly Art, Music, Gym and Computer classes
- String and band program
- Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts
Technology is an integral part of the education we offer at St. Vivian. We have a complete and updated computer lab.
All students grades 4-8 are equipped with one-to-one technology. Students are provided a Chromebook to enhance their learning.
Every classroom is equipped with a Smart Board so that each teacher has the ability to promote interactive learning and fully immerse our students in the changing world. There are at least 2 computer work stations available for our students in each classroom as well.
St. Vivian School is a ministry of our parish community. St. Vivian Church was founded in 1943 and the school was established in 1947. Our school is rooted in our Catholic faith and traditions. Religious education and spiritual development are essential components of the overall experience for all our students. Our faith is formed through academic study, prayer and liturgy as well as through witness by teachers, staff, families, students and the entire parish community.
- Our school serves a diverse group of over 160 families, and over 200 students.
- The school day begins at 7:40 am and dismissal is at 2:20 pm.
- Children are given daily religious instruction, including mass on Thursdays and Fridays. More information about Religious Education at St. Vivian School can be found here.
- Before and after school care are provided on site. More information is available here.
- We have an excellent educational support system partnering with Finneytown Public Schools, including Title I, II and III; enrichment; speech pathology; psychology; and a nurse.
- Spanish for students in grades 6-8.
- State of the art Science Lab.
Interested in registering? Call the school office : 513-522-6858
Or learn more about our great school through the links below:
Questions? Please contact us.
St. Vivian Catholic School, mindful of our mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and /or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the school. St. Vivian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in administration of their educational policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.