St. Vivian is a great place to learn!
St. Vivian School is currently accepting students in grades Prek-8! Please contact the school office for more information!
COSI on Wheels!
On February 27th, COSI, an interactive Science museum from Columbus, brought their mobile unit to St. Vivian School. Students enjoyed learning about astronomy! Thank you PTA for providing such a wonderful learning opportunity for our students! A very big THANK YOU to our parent volunteers!!
January 8th is the official kick off date for this year's Design LAB program (for students in grades 4-8). It will run through April 27th, culminating in an exhibition of student created architectural models at the main library. Last year, the theme was creating bridges and, as you may know, St. Vivian students won several awards! This year the theme is "Food for Thought". Here's a link for more info: http://www.architecturecincy.org/programs/design-lab/
|Design LAB: Learn And Build - Architectural Foundation of ...
We are very pleased to present Design LAB: Learn And Build, the next generation of Architecture By Children (ABC)! The Architectural Foundation of Cincinnati, in ...
Twice a month, architect volunteers will be visiting during art class. This will be a STEAM project, with lots of opportunities for science and math exploration!
Come take a tour and see what St. Vivian has to offer your child!
- Dedicated staff: more than 50% hold Master's degrees in education
- Religious instruction every day!
- Dedicated to the service of others- our school children continually do service projects.
- Make lunches for the homeless
- Create Thanksgiving food baskets
- Collect classroom supplies for Appalachian Schools
- Visit nursing homes to play games, sing carols and spend time with the elderly shut-ins.
- Work with Habitat for Humanity
- Create Easter Baskets for underprivileged children
- Collect money during Lent for Catholic Relief Services
- Plus many, many ongoing activities!
- Preschool ages 3-5
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) projects. Our school won
- One-to-one Chromebook program for grades 4-8
- State of the art computer lab, laptop cart and science lab
- Hot lunches, prepared on site, provided each day
- Spanish instruction grades 4-8
- Weekly Art, Music, Gym and Computer classes
- String and band program
- Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts
Catholic Education Foundation Scholarships
The Catholic Education Foundation is currently accepting applications for 2018-2019 elementary school tuition assistance scholarships. All scholarships are needs-based and can be used at any Catholic elementary school within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Awards range from $250 to $1,000 per student.
How to apply: www.catholicbestchoice.org
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Amount: Up to $1,000 per child
The Catholic Education Foundation scholarship program became a reality in 2017-2018 through the One Faith, One Hope, One Love Capital Campaign. Due to the generosity of your parish, the Catholic Education Foundation will again be able to offer over $2,000,0000 in financial aid! For more details and to apply, visit: www.catholicbestchoice.org.