St. Vivian School Belief Statement
- Everyone is made in God’s image and should be valued.
- Academic and spiritual growth are the priorities of St. Vivian School, which are fostered by the faculty, parish and families.
- Each student is a valued individual whose unique learning style is met by using a variety of instructional approaches.
- Providing a Catholic environment prepares students to become responsible members of their community; making good moral choices, living the Gospel, and serving as Christ did.
- We strengthen each person’s respect for one another by recognizing and accepting diversity.